One of the partners is Vietnamese and knows the culture and the business world of Vietnam and some other Southeast Asian countries very well. The other partners are Dutch and complementary to each other with regard to their competences and know how regarding the Netherlands, other European and some Asian countries, which in turn add to the Vietnamese partner’s competences.
Since the company’s focus will be on consulting and advising entrepreneurs from the Netherlands and Vietnam, the management competences of the firm’s partners are essential in the field of sorting out the interests of their clients and counterparts, sharing their knowledge and know how with regard to country and company culture, and in being able to describe and outline the circumstances in which business is done. The 4 partners of Twiss have gained knowledge, competences and a wide experience in the following fields:
- Knowledge and know how on how to run a business at home and abroad
- International and intercultural negotiation skills
- International conflict management
- International finance management
- Knowledge on International law
- Intercultural management skills
- Intercultural stakeholders management
- Knowledge and know how on country and company cultures of Vietnam and the Netherlands
- Knowledge in the field of internationalisation
- Knowledge of the two countries’ administrations
- Knowledge of the two countries’ educational systems
- Knowledge of the countries histories
- Knowledge of the countries economic systems.
- Knowledge of the AEC and the EU
- Wide experience in project management and organising trade missions
On top of the above skills, knowledge and competences, the 4 partners have gained international and intercultural flexibility during their working lives, which is essential in doing business abroad. The five partners of Twiss each have their own expertise which is complementary
In advising companies, Twiss will always try to work towards a win-win situation for the two parties involved in setting up business abroad. This is important to make the venture into a success.